Tuesday 23 March 2010

Elly - Part 2 - Legs

I noticed that Elly's body started to look a little bit like a bum so I decided to do something about that and improve the arms by making them slightly larger and closer to the body. I then constructed the legs by extruding them from the body. The legs were the easiest part of the elephant to do because they are a very simple shape and they do not curve or bend in any way.

I had many problems with the elephant at this point because I accidentally started editing the meshsmooth instead of the editpoly. This meant that the elephant suddenly became very difficult to edit and very difficult to shape properly. The feet became very square at this point and misshapen.














I think this can still be improved because the legs look very square-like and not how I imagined them to look. The image shown below is the rendered image of the elephant at this point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment