Tuesday 23 February 2010

Initial Ideas for the Animation

I want to portray the story a slightly different way to how it is told in books. I also want to modernise the story by maybe making it slightly quirky. The characters should be cute and slightly dopey while also portraying a noticeable innocence in their looks and personality.




















I got most of my inspirations from the Japanesse children's programme 'Pocoyo'. I love the characters and the cartoon quirkiness. I also love that each episode is has a plain white background and basic props such as trees and plants etc which means that a lot of the scenery is left to the imagination. The characters are very lovable and would be very easy to animate. I think that all the characters need to be based around the shapes and characteristics of the characters in pocoyo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment