Wednesday 24 February 2010

My Storyboard

This is my storyboard that I created for the animation of The Hare and The Tortoise. I made the hare an elephant and the tortoise a mouse to make the story seem slightly different. The story starts with the mouse finding a 'start' line and being confused about it. The elephant walks in and gets an idea about how to use the start line. They both line up ready for a race and a duck walks in with a flag to start the race. The elephant speeds ahead leaving the mouse to slowly make his way to the finish line. The elephant, realising he is very far ahead, decides to have a rest and eventually falls asleep. The mouse subtly overtakes him and wins the race. Unaware that the mouse has completed the race, the elephant carries on to the end of the race and looks happy with his achievement. He then realises that the mouse has won and is then not as proud of himself.
























































The scenery will be very basic and have a plain white background with very few trees and plants to show perspective.

The sounds will be from the characters movement and I don't think I would like music in it at this point. At a later time I may feel differently about this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment