Tuesday 20 April 2010

Dito - Part 3 - Feet and Flag

Dito took me roughly 3 days to complete. I think this was the easiest character of all three.

The feet were very easy to make and very similar to the way I made the legs. I made a sphere and used the select and uniform scale tool along with the edit poly modifier to make the feet look like how i designed them. I made one foot first and then changed the colour to match the beak and legs. I then made a mirrored copy of the foot to make the other one. I then positioned them on the end of the legs.














This is a rendered image of Dito without the flag. I am very impressed with how Dito turned out. I wasn't too keen with making him because the different shapes looked difficult to make, however, I found it surprisingly easy compared to the elephant.

















The material for the flag was an image which I made in Photoshop. This image is shown below. I then found out that I did not need to use an image and I could have used the tools and features available on the material editor. Below is the material that I used for the flag.










1 comments:

Ben Marck said...

Really good model - love the cartoon style. nice job!

Post a Comment