Tuesday 27 April 2010

Mizo - Part 3 - Arms and Head

After I had placed the sphere on top of the body, I knew I needed to shape it by using the select and uniform scale tool. I made it into a fat peanut shape. I made sure the head had the symmetry modifier tool applied to it so that it was in proportion.

The arms were a little harder to make because I wanted them to be a certain shape. They took a while to create because I wanted them to look exactly like they appeared in my drawings. I only needed to shape one arm because I extruded it from the body which had a symmetry modifier applied to it.














This is the rendered image of the mouse up to now. I think it is looking good so far. The more i add things and edit it, the better it looks. I think the ears will make it look really good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment