Tuesday 27 April 2010

Mizo - Part 4 - Ears, Top and Face

The rest of the mouse was quite easy to make because it was very similar to the elephant. I had to make sure that it looked exactly like the drawings I made of the mouse.

I thought the ears would be very difficult to make but because of previous trial and error, I was able to make sure that I did not spend a lot of time on the ears. I made a sphere and squashed it to make the flat shape. I then reshaped it and using different tools, I was able to turn the sides of the ears inwards. I mirrored the other ear once I had made the perfect shape to make sure they were both identical.

The eyes and nose were very easy as well. I simply used spheres to make the shapes by reshaping them and squashing them. I then made them black to make sure they glisten.

The T-Shirt was very difficult to do because I needed to make sure it was only slightly bigger than the actual mouse. For this I copied the body shape and simply made it slightly bigger by using the select and uniform scale tool. I do not think this is the best way to make a T-Shirt so i might look into different ways I can make the T-shirt on the mouse's body.














This is the rendered finished mouse. I am quite inpressed with this character because he looks sweet and content which was the character I was trying to show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment