Thursday 6 May 2010

Biped's

Once all the characters were made and looking right I had to apply a skeleton to them to make sure they will be able to move with human characteristics and movement. The duck was the most difficult to do as the body shape was very different in different parts of the body. I had to make sure all of the body were in proportion as the skinning would be difficult to do otherwise. I re sized the biped by using the select and uniform scale tool.






















The mouse was quite easy to do because most of the mouses body parts are the same proportion as a human, except the leg length. I wanted to make sure it was done well so i was very thorough with the mouse.






















The elephant was the most difficult to do because all of its body parts were out of proportion. Not only that, but the elephant didn't have hands or feet so I had to make the feet and hands so small that they couldn't be seen because the program would not allow me to take away the hands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment