Friday 7 May 2010

Footsteps

Footsteps were the most difficult part of the animation to do. I used the footstep mode to create footsteps for the characters to walk and run. I also used the convert tool to make sure I could edit the strides and the body posture. For the mouse I had to continuously bring the footsteps together because it kept on walking on its knees. For the elephant it would throw it's arms in towards its body. Because of this I had to make separate layers for his arms to make sure they were not hidden inside its body. The duck was the easiest to make walk because the only thing it did wrong was throw its arms inwards. The elephant was definatly the hardest as during the footsteps it kept bending its knees backwards and throwing its legs in random places. I solved this by using the convert tool and frame by frame, made sure that this would no happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment