Friday 7 May 2010

Evaluation

The final video is too big in size to place on the blog. I learnt a lot from doing this assignment. Fro semester one I learnt how to do modelling techniques which came in very useful when doing this assignment because I enjoyed doing the modelling.

I have learnt a lot from this course because I had never done animation before. Using a biped was very new to me. I found this very easy to do. Skinning was very difficult but now I knew how to do it, it will not be so difficult in the future. The animation was very difficult as well, I know understand a lot of the skills needed to make an animation look good. All of these skills will be very useful to me in the future because I might go into a job where I will need all these skills. I can also put the work into a portfolio for the future.

If I could do this project again then I would do things a little differently. I would make sure the biped is placed in properly to make sure that the animation and walking tool work well. I would also perfect the skinning before moving on to the animation. I would also not spend so much time on the modelling, because if the skinning and biped stages are not done properly then there is no need to make sure the model looks good because it will be distorted in the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment