Thursday 6 May 2010

Dito Skinning

The skinning was very difficult to do. It took such a long time and was so frustrating. Firstly I selected the duck's body and applied to skin modifier to it. I then added the boned of the biped that were contained within the ducks body. I then went through each of the body parts to make sure they had the right verticies connected to them. I had to continuously bake the editing to make sure i did not have to repeat a section. The most difficult part of the duck were his arms because they were joint to the body and pulled everything with it. The easier part were the legs and feet because they were two separate parts to the body so they did not need editing and moved fine. I tested it continuously to make sure i was doing it right. I had to make sure some of the extra parts to the duck were connected to the biped as they were not connected to anything and probably would not move along with the body. I did this by using the link tool and I linked parts like the eyes, the beak, and the flag to the biped to make sure it moved along with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment