Thursday 6 May 2010

Start and Finish Lines

I started the start line first by creating a flat plane and using the material editor to make a checkered effect. I then adjusted the spaces between the black and white squares. Then I created another plane and assigned a material to it which contained a bitmap of the 'Start' image (shown below). I made sure that all planes had the UVW Map modifier applied to them.

















This is the finish line which was made the same way as the start line. I also included two cylinder poles to make it look more effective and less similar to the start line. This is so there is a difference and people understand what is going on.

















These are the images I used for the 'Start' and 'Finish' wording.











These are the material editor settings used to show the wording.

0 comments:

Post a Comment