Thursday 6 May 2010

Extra Scenery Items

After I thought I was finished with the scenery I remembered I had a scene where it needed to show that the mouse had won. For this I would need podium and a winning trophy. I knew this would not be difficult to do because of the experience I had gained from so much modelling. Firstly I made three boxes and then assigned a UVW map to them. I had to make sure each of the boxes were a different height. I then assigned a material to them which was 'sub/object element' which allowed me to set different materials to each polygon of the boxes.














This is the material I used for the podium. The diagram shows how I produced this.






















This is the trophy that I produced. I is made out of simple shapes and a half sphere. I made the colour yellow to show that it looks like gold.



















This is an image I used for the material. The other materials had other numbers on them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment